Following the deregulation of the business water market, Water Plus came to Delineo to help them build awareness of the brand and build a customer acquisition strategy to grow their customer base. The main challenge to overcome was making business owners aware that they are able to change suppliers, and then convince them it was worth the effort moving.
An SEO and PPC strategy were devised to improve Water Plus’ search visibility and generate leads. This included:
- A Technical audit, leading to technical improvements and recommendations
- A content strategy and page rewrites based on keyword research
- Google Search, Bing ads and remarketing to generate inbound leads, based on keyword analysis.
- Optimisation to identify top performing ad groups and keywords, allowing us to maximise leads.
Head of Marketing: "I have worked with Delineo for over two years now. In a new market with limited historical data to aid insight, they have helped us build a market leading digital presence. We have built a strong working relationship and I value their advice and support.”
When comparing 2017 to 2018 activity, it’s clear we have generated significant improvements across both SEO and Paid Search.
- 96% increase in website sessions
- 51% increase in new users
- Increase in time on site of 32 seconds
Paid Search improvements:
- 73% increase in clicks
- 31% reduction in cost per click
- 36% increase in quote conversions