We’re looking for a super organised and analytical social media assistant. You’ll work closely with copywriters and designers to produce exceptional social media posts, overseen by our brilliant social media exec.
You’ll also manage organic and paid campaigns for clients from all sectors. Across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, and more!
This is the perfect role for a graduate who wants to take their first step into the agency world, and learn more about all things social.
THE ROLE: IN A NUTSHELL
- Create & schedule organic social media posts
- Manage organic and paid campaigns for clients across all social channels
- Come up with social media post ideas
- Work with our creative team on social outputs
- Research new tactics and tools for social media
- Use analytics tools to assess social performance
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A tight-knit team in a central Manchester location
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working between home and our office locations in Manchester, Leeds, Rawtenstall
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
- Free fruit, Friday beers, and Dog Friday
Email your CV & cover letter to [email protected] with ‘Social Media Assistant’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.
No recruitment agencies please.