Having gained some experience either agency or client side and ready for a new challenge, now could not be a better time to be joining Delineo.
We anticipate you will have some agency or in-house experience, either in a full time or extended internship role, will already have the appropriate Google qualifications already in place and, therefore, be ready equipped to setup and optimise planned campaigns with minimal direction.
Working with a PPC Manager and reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be working alongside existing Search and Social Performance Marketeers with the backing of a professional Client Services team, Strategy team as well as Creative and Dev teams!
Salary: £20/25k pa, negotiable dependent on your skills and experience.
- Setup of PPC/Display campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads
- Analyse, track and report on PPC campaigns
- Ongoing optimisation of PPC activity
- Managing campaign budgets and maintaining bid strategies
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Personal development plan
- Regular 'Agency Day' social events
- Hybrid working between home and any of our office locations in Manchester (Northern Quarter), Leeds or Rawtenstall
- Growth opportunities across the group
- Wide variety of clients
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
Email your CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘PPC Executive’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.