HQ: Manchester >> Currently remote (UK only) >> Future flexible between HQ and remote working
Delineo is one of the North West’s leading full-service marketing agencies based in Manchester City Centre. Following recent business wins and growth in our existing accounts, we’re looking to recruit an experienced Paid Social Performance Executive to join our performance marketing team. You’ll be responsible for a number of exciting campaigns with some fantastic brands.
The Paid Social Media Performance Executive will work within the Performance team and alongside the central strategy team to develop and execute paid social media strategies for the agency’s clients. The role will consist of implementing paid social campaigns across all social channels, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis and reporting. You’ll use creative thinking, as well as your knowledge and experience in social media marketing to come up with new ways of continually expanding and improving campaigns.
In return, you’ll get early responsibility, a chance to work on important client work, and an excellent creative working environment alongside fellow dedicated professionals. This is a hands-on role and you’ll play a major role in servicing the paid social requirements of some of our biggest clients.
If you like a challenge, are looking to step up and are ready to deliver big paid performance projects, then get in touch – we’d love to talk.
- Develop social media strategies/campaigns and implement for clients across all channels
- Create and manage social media plans
- Liaise with the agency’s creative team for production of visual assets as required
- Conduct regular competitor research and incorporate any learnings into social strategies
- Create social media presentations and pitch documents and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Utilise social platform tools to manage and optimise social activity across channels and improve efficiencies
- Ensure deadlines are met both internally and for our clients
- Analyse all social media campaign performance and reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Liaise confidently with the client on all social activity and attend regular client meetings via phone and face to face.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Fluent in English both spoken & written
- 2 years’ experience in a social media related role
- Proven social media experience across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest channels
- A real interest in social media, new apps and technology
- Ambitious and a self-starter
- A creative thinker in problem solving
- A keen team player who enjoys working collaboratively but who can also work independently
- Excellent communicator both with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to continually push their knowledge
Salary and application details:
Starting salary is competitive at £25k per annum negotiable depending on your experience, qualifications and ability to demonstrate relevant high-performance skills.
Add to this a personalised training and development plan, health benefits scheme, regular team events and the fact that nobody at Delineo works on their birthday!
Applications must include your CV and covering email to the following email address: email@example.com
No recruitment agencies have been engaged to seek candidates for the role, and there is no other way to apply for this position other than to the email address above.
We regret that it may not be possible to respond to everyone who applies. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. If you have not received a response within 7 working days then, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
No recruitment agencies please.