With at least 2 years’ experience in the industry, you’ll work mainly on digital outputs – from social campaigns to designing a brand-new website from the ground up – across a wide range of industries such as energy and utilities to IT and publishing.
You’ll need to have a great understanding of how to design emails, make lead-gen sites work to the max, and get the very best out of digital display. Plus, you’ll also need to be able to work alongside our in-house development and performance teams (don’t worry they’re lovely J), helping to make our work even better.
But we don’t pigeonhole our creatives here. So, if you’re a brilliant designer who also likes to work on branding, print, or likes to dabble in copy too, that’s great! All we ask for is a great visual eye, an ability to mix up styles, and expert knowledge of the digital advertising world.
So, think you’d be a good fit for our weird and wonderful team?
Check out the essentials of the role below.
JOB TYPE: Full time + permanent.
SALARY: Competitive and negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of digital / online
- Proficiency in Adobe Xd, alongside Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Experience in video production is a bonus
- Job type: full time + permanent
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A tight-knit team in a central Manchester location
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
- Free fruit, Friday beers, and Dog Friday
Email your CV and a few examples of your work to email@example.com, with ‘Mid-Weight Digital Creative’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.
No recruitment agencies please.