We need someone to help out our in house web development team during a particularly busy time.
This is a junior position, you could be a student, or looking for experience in the industry.
Hours are flexible and we would work with you to maximise this opportunity around your schedule. During January and February we anticipate using as many hours as you are able to give us, to be discussed and confirmed.
Depending on the hours available, we could split across 2 candidates.
While this position is being advertised as temporary, there is no currently anticipated end date and, again, we would look to work around you. We will, however, commit to a minimum 3 month period and look to extend as required.
We have 2 minimum requirements:
- You must have basic HTML knowledge. This HTML knowledge should include how tables work, as you will be editing HTML email templates directly in the code.
- You must have great attention to detail. A large amount of the Email marketing work is implementing copy amends, quickly and accurately. The Content Management work will also involve a high volume of content uploading which, while primarily copy/pasting, will need to be delivered consistently.
Duties will be:
- Taking HTML email templates, created by our lead developers (or you, if your skills are high level), and implementing changes to fulfil client briefs.
- Uploading HTML email templates to an email broadcast service and sending tests/email campaigns. Full training will be provided.
- Using content management systems to help the team manage content both across new website builds and existing clients. Full training will be provided.
Start date will be immediate - in early January 2019 when we return from our Seasonal shut down - as soon as we have found the right candidate.
Salary: £16,000pa - pro rata.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering note outlining how you have gained your HTML experience to: email@example.com
Please note Delineo is closed from 5pm on Friday December 21st to 9am on January 2nd 2019 - but please do apply during this time, however a response may not be sent.
We will try to respond to all applications, but if there is a large volume of applications we may not be able to. Thank you.
No recruitment agencies please