We’re one of the North West’s leading Marketing agencies and we’re after an outgoing, organised, can-do person to be our agency Front of House.
This is way more than a receptionist position. You’ll need to project our standards externally and contribute to our positive culture internally. You’ll need to be as comfortable greeting a CEO as you are briefing a tradesperson. You’ll lead the fun on nights out and still be just as focused the morning after.
You’ll have to be presentable, professional, incredibly organised, have excellent communication skills and know your way around Microsoft Office.
We're a good bunch of like-minded professionals with around 25 people at our Manchester office.
We enjoy benefits like flexible working hours, hold regular company events, shut down over Christmas and everyone has their birthday as a holiday.
Stick around and you'll qualify for increased holidays as well as health and pension benefits - we even have free parking!
Responsibilities will include:
- Using your outgoing personality to help maintain a positive working environment across the whole agency.
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival.
- Managing the booking schedule for meeting rooms.
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Keeping the office stocked with supplies and stationery.
- Assisting the finance director with day-to-day accounting tasks such as processing expenses.
- Maintaining employee records and other general administrative duties.
All relevant previous experience will be considered but this role is as much about personality as credentials.
Hours: Full time.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to BrightMinds@delineo.com.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Job Type: Permanent