The stm_grp of Independent Agencies is growing (www.stm-grp.co.uk), and we are on the lookout for a Digital Production/Project Manager to work with our dev teams across stm_grp. Working alongside talented developers from Anytime After 9, Delineo, and JGM you will have the choice of being based in Rawtenstall and/or from our offices in Manchester’s Northern Quarter – as well as an element of flexible home working.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various digital projects including site launches and ongoing development. We expect you to be a digital native, methodical with excellent time management skills. Good communication skills are important as you will be collaborating across various digital and client service teams within the business.
We expect the role will suit somebody who has strong experience as a digital project manager and an ambition to grow quickly with our teams, or maybe somebody ready to step into a Head of Digital Production role.
While we are considering this as a full time role, we would be interested in speaking to experienced applicants looking for a part time (but 5 days per week) opportunity.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Proven work experience within a marketing/digital agency environment
- Hands on experience with project management software, like JIRA
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- An ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
Salary: £40-45kpa (or pro rata if part time) dependant on experience.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Personal development plan
- Growth opportunities across the group
- Wide variety of clients
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
- Free fruit, Friday beers, and Dog Friday (when we’re actually allowed in the office again – that’s in Central Manchester by the way)
Email your CV and covering note to email@example.com with ‘Digital Production / Project Manager’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.
No recruitment agencies please.