Following a string of new client wins and the recent announcement of our merger with Shoot The Moon to form stm_grp, there could not be a better time to be joining Delineo!
Our Digital Strategist has been promoted to Head of Digital Marketing so we need a new recruit to join her rapidly expanding team!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Insight gathering to fuel marketing strategies (competitor research, audience research, market insight, digital landscape research)
- Working with channel specialists & the Head of Digital Marketing to plan digital campaigns for clients
- Creation of multi-channel strategies and campaign plans
- Confident in creating and presenting marketing strategies internally and externally
- Strong understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and how they fit together in the marketing mix, with consideration for different channel roles (content, social, SEO, PPC, email)
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Working with client services and the Head of Digital Marketing to communicate the agency’s digital offering
- An ability to problem-solve and get to the bottom of clients’ problems
You will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Delineo breathes Communications Innovation in everything we do, with a strategy-led approach to campaigns across all digital platforms. Digital experience is therefore a must, as you’ll be using the vocabulary of web, search, social, and PPC constantly, both internally and with clients.
Salary will be competitive against industry standards, circa £30/35k pa, negotiable dependent on your skills and experience.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Personal development plan
- Growth opportunities across the group
- Wide variety of clients
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
- Free fruit, Friday beers, and Dog Friday (when we’re actually allowed in the office again – that’s in Central Manchester by the way)
Email your CV and covering note to email@example.com with ‘Digital Campaign Planner’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.
No recruitment agencies please.