Can you dream up a great visual, as well as a great line?
Can you get to the point in three words – and build a beatiful script with three hundred?
We’re looking for an all-round writer who can do copy, content, and creative ideas to a top-notch standard.
Ideally, you’ll have at least a couple of years’ experience under your belt, and be used to a fast-paced agency environment.
You’ll have written everything from short social posts to long-winded white papers.
You’ll also be able to shuttle between different brand voices at the drop of a hat. And maybe invent your own too.
And finally, you’ll be a bit of a perfectionist. So if you noticed we spelled ‘beautiful’ wrong in the third line, you’re probably our kind of person.
THE ROLE: IN A NUTSHELL
- Full time, permanent working
- Competitive salary; negotiable depending on skills / experience
- Writing strong, succinct copy and content that’s on-brief and on-brand
- Working alongside our designers to generate visual concepts and campaign ideas
- Presenting copy and concepts both internally and externally
WHY WORK FOR US?
- A tight-knit team in a central Manchester location
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
- Free fruit, Friday beers, and Dog Friday (when we’re actually allowed in the office again)
Email your CV and a few examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Creative Copywriter’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.
No recruitment agencies please.