We need a talented, driven and organised Account Executive to work on some of our biggest clients. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a real hunger to work in a busy marketing and advertising agency.
You’ll need to be very smart, and very nice, great with people and highly organised with tasks. We need someone responsible, reliable and able to anticipate issues before they arise.
You’ll need a passion for creativity and a keen interest in communications and media. You’ll be managing online and offline campaigns so previous skills or experience in this field will be a clincher for the right applicant. And we’ll give you ample opportunity to learn and develop further, including gaining industry accreditations, that will advance your career.
We're a good bunch of like-minded professionals with around 25 people at our Manchester office.
We enjoy benefits like flexible working hours, hold regular company events, shut down over Christmas and everyone has their birthday as a holiday.
Stick around and you'll qualify for increased holidays as well as health and pension benefits - we even have free parking!
Responsibilities will include:
- Effective delivery of client workload on time and on budget
- Develop healthy day-to-day client relationships
- Help plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and measure results orientated marketing campaigns
- Liaise with clients and manage in-house teams and third party suppliers
- Provide prompt, detailed and accurate contact reports after client meetings
- Manage tasks and create ongoing work-in-progress reports
- Create client quotations, timing plans and invoices, including sourcing third party suppliers and quotations for each job
- Carefully record and report client budgets and financials
- Flexible and able to manage the demands of multiple clients at one time
Hours: Full time.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to BrightMinds@delineo.com.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
Job Type: Permanent