Having gained experience either agency or client side and ready for a new challenge, now could not be a better time to be joining Delineo.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be working alongside existing Search and Social Performance Marketeers with the backing of a professional Client Services team, Strategy team as well as Creative and Dev teams!
Salary: circa £35k pa, negotiable dependent on your skills and experience.
- Produce and implement PPC strategies across Google and Microsoft Ads
- Analyse, track and report on PPC campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for PPC activity
- Work with the development team to implement on-site and on-page recommendations on new and existing websites
- Liaise confidently with the client on all PPC activity and attend regular client meetings when required
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid media campaigns
We anticipate you will have 2 to 3 years of agency or in-house experience with the appropriate Google qualifications already in place and understand what good looks like in terms of best practice.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Personal development plan
- Regular 'Agency Day' social events
- Hybrid working between home and any of our office locations in Manchester (Northern Quarter), Leeds or Rawtenstall
- Growth opportunities across the group
- Wide variety of clients
- Flexible working hours
- Birthdays off
- Health and pension benefits
Email your CV and covering note to email@example.com with ‘PPC Manager’ as the subject line.
Please note that we can only get back to successful applicants.